Mobile World Congress 2017
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Date: 27th February 2017 to 2nd March 2017
Visit us in Hall 7, Stand 7B61 to find out how our Digital Transformation Programme can help solve your business challenges, including:
• Customer empowerment - giving your customers control of their services through mobile apps and a responsive web application for orders, upgrades, bolt-ons and top-ups.
• Convergent charging - native 3GPP/Diameter charging that lets customers unify all their services under one account.
• Omnichannel ordering and fulfilment - delivering a consistent customer experience in shops, online and in call centres.
• Monetising IoT - launch new connected services with cloud-based billing and subscription management.
• Standardised integration - increase deployment and management flexibility through Open APIs and an ESB integration layer.
Book an appointment now to secure a meeting with one of our expert consultants at our booth in Hall 7, stand 7B61. Alternatively, drop in to Cerillion Live for open demonstrations of how Cerillion's pre-integrated solutions can help with your digital transformation.
We’ll also be offering fresh coffee and biscuits to keep you going through the long days of MWC, and why not join us at the Cerillion Tapas Bar for a relaxing evening of networking amongst your industry peers?
Check out our full programme of activities below and we look forward to seeing you in Barcelona.
Join us in our Demo Theatre for Cerillion Live - a daily programme of open product demonstrations which showcase the latest innovations in our pre-integrated BSS/OSS product suite.
A schedule will be published on our stand each morning, so make sure you stop by to find out when the next live demonstration will take place, or search for #CerillionLive on Twitter.
Cerillion Tapas Bar
Tuesday 28th February & Wednesday 1st March
Join us for a relaxed evening of drinks and pintxos and the opportunity to network with your industry peers. Visit our booth in Hall 7, Stand 7B61 to collect your Tapas tickets.