We are looking for full stack software developers to work in our CRM development team. The role involves participation in the full lifecycle of software development from conception to deployment.
Key tasks include:
- Before commencing development:
- Understanding customers/ product business requirements
- Understanding current system functionality
- Understanding proposed high-level solutions
- Design and development of customizations to products like CRM, Mediation, Credit Control, Provisioning, etc
- Design and development of new R&D features to add to our product suite
- Data model changes
- Conduct Code reviews
Support Bug Fixing
- Unit testing of developed changes
- Supporting testing team and resolving issues from testing
- Supporting build & release team by providing any additional build and release instructions
Work with us on ground-breaking new developments in the fields of omni-channel CRM solution that integrates all aspects of customer relationship lifecycle for telecoms services.
Be part of a tightly knit team that is changing the way that the world works. This team has already produced innovation in the fields of CRM, Mediation, Convergent Charging, Mobile Billing, Content Billing and Real-time Rating.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is passionate about software development and enjoys working in a challenging environment. We encourage our staff to innovate both in terms of technology and process to deliver high quality solutions in a timely manner.
We are seeking candidates who are from a computer science background. The ideal candidate will have 5 to 15 years software development experience with strong technical, analytical, interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills.
Experience of working in the Telecoms industry would be an added advantage.
Good technical skills with development experience in:
- Front-end technology: ASP.net (Webforms)
- Development languages: Server-side programming in C# and java
- Database: DBMS technology like Oracle 11+
- Application Server: JBoss EAP
- JQuery, AJAX, SOAP Web Services
- Use of a source control system and debugging tools (preferably GIT based)
- Understanding of software development life cycle, Software
- Design and development experience