Cerillion is looking to expand its account management team and is seeking a highly motivated individual with the drive to deliver excellent customer service to a number of key Cerillion accounts.
Account Manager duties include:
- Create, identify and respond to opportunities for providing products and services to our customers.
- Liaise with those responsible in Cerillion to establish pricing; make recommendations for products, enhancements and services that will help the customer organisation to achieve its business objectives.
- Monitor the level of customer satisfaction at regular intervals; respond to customers’ queries and issues; ensure that, when necessary, corrective action is taken by Cerillion and by the customer organisation.
- Manage the escalation path for support and project issues where necessary to ensure that issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Identify key influencers in the customer organisation and build relationships with them.
- Assist Cerillion management to plan and resource the business it expects to achieve with the customer organisation. Monitor the level of business actually achieved.
- Advises the management of the customer organisation how to plan and budget for the products and services that are to be supplied in the coming few years.
- Given the varied locations of our customers, a willingness for international travel (Europe/Africa/Asia/Americas) on a regular basis is essential.
Educated to degree level (or equivalent)