We are currently looking for an experienced Business Consultant to participate in Cerillion system deliveries and provide post go live consultancy services to our customers. The Cerillion Enterprise BSS/OSS provides an end-to-end CRM and Billing solution for our worldwide client base. This is a central client-facing role, requiring an ability to guide the customer through the complex process of business transformation, and rewarding you with the satisfaction of providing our clients with a first-class service.
A successful candidate will have relevant experience in Customer Care and Billing for telecoms and be able to demonstrate ability to carry out requirements analysis and writing detailed specifications. You should also have experience of some (or preferably all) of the following areas:
- System configuration
- Data migration
- Development & execution of test specifications
- System installation and end to end delivery.
If you have a passion for technology and want to join an organisation working in a dynamic global environment, we can offer you a competitive package and opportunities to develop.
What we provide:
- Competitive salary.
- 23 days annual leave (+ bank holidays), increasing to 28 days after 5 years’ service.
- Vitality healthcare cover.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Hybrid working.
- Opportunities for internal and external training.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Opportunities for travel.
- An office in the heart of Covent Garden, providing an excellent base for our team events and social functions.
Educated to degree level (or equivalent). Minimum of 2:1 in a technical subject.
- 3+ year of experience in the telecoms industry
- Knowledge of CRM & Billing systems
- Requirement’s analysis and production of specifications
- Billing system configuration (preferably Telecoms)
- Billing Project Implementation experience (preferably Telecoms)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Well organised and self-motivated
- Willingness and flexibility to travel approximately 50% of the time
- Knowledge of Oracle Database
- Basic knowledge of Linux command line