We are looking for C developers to work on our CRM and Billing product. The role involves participation in the full life cycle of software development from conception to design, development, and release.
Work with us on ground-breaking new developments in the fields of telecom creating products of tomorrow for Telecom customers worldwide.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is passionate about software development and enjoys working in a challenging environment. We encourage our staff to innovate both in terms of technology and process to deliver high quality solutions in a timely manner.
Key responsibilities include:
- Before commencing development:
- Understanding customers/ product business requirements
- Understanding current system functionality
- Understanding proposed high-level solutions
- Design and development of customizations to revenue manager products like Mediation, Rating, Billing, Bill Printing, Provisioning etc
- Data model changes
- Conduct Code reviews
- Support Bug Fixing
- Unit testing of developed changes
- Supporting testing team and resolving issues from testing
- Supporting build & release team by providing any additional build and release instructions
We are seeking candidates who are from a computer science background. The ideal candidate will have at 5 to 15 years software development experience with strong technical, analytical, interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills.
Experience of working in the Telecoms industry would be an added advantage.
The successful candidate will:
What we provide:
- Have good technical skills and experience in – C, Pro*C on Linux, shell scripting, RDBMS concepts, Sql, Pl/Sql and XML
- Have experience with DBMS technology like Oracle 11+
- Able to use source control systems and debugging tools (preferably GIT based)
- Understand the software development life cycle, Software Design and development experience
- It would be desirable if there is prior knowledge of Telecom Domain and exposure to working on other Mediation/Billing/Online Charging products
- Competitive Salary
- 23 days annual leave (+ bank holidays), increasing to 28 days after 5 years’ service
- Vitality healthcare cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Hybrid working - As we return to the office, we will be 2 days from the office and 3 days at home
- An office in the heart of Covent Garden, providing an excellent base for our team events and social functions