Cerillion Bulgaria are looking for full stack developer (JAVA) and Team Leader to join our team. You will be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
Be part of a tightly knit team that is changing the way that the world works. This team has already produced innovation in the fields of Cloud billing, Subscription Management, Mediation, Convergent Charging, Mobile Billing, Content Billing, Real-time Rating, Product Catalogue, Mobile App and Self Service.
You will be leading, coaching, and mentoring a small dynamic team of developers, with responsibility for project planning, daily task allocation, tracking, priority management and reporting of status. To meet the needs of this post you need to be a skilled team leader, able to respond effectively to swiftly changing priorities and the ability to provide clear direction to your team.
Key tasks include:
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Design and develop features and actively participate in the product roadmap.
- Listen to feature requests and work closely with design and product teams to solve newer use cases.
- Write, test, and deploy production ready code.
- Build a highly scalable & highly available enterprise system.
Key responsibility includes:
- Lead a team of software developers in the creation of high-quality software within agreed project deadlines.
- Ensure right staffing levels in the team based on guidance provided by senior management. Train and integrate new people in the team for this purpose.
- Manage work allocation between team members and provide senior management with a view of work allocation and target dates for deliverables.
- Ensure right training for the teams and facilitate their interaction with rest of the organization.
- Understand strength and weaknesses of your team members. Maintain a skill matrix for this purpose.
- Build and promote a positive working environment in your team as well as other business areas you will engage with.
- An ability to discern insights from all phases of a continuous product development cycle.
- Ever curious about how ideas are brought to life and how they work.
- Passionate about enterprise product development, scalability, and other aspects to make an impact.
- You have opinions about programming languages and experience building enterprise applications.
- You must believe that code must be well-tested, and that tests are a helpful tool in driving design.
- Knowledge of Oracle or other similar SQL databases
- Experience working with multiple front-end languages and libraries.
Desirable technical skills with development experience in:
- We are seeking candidates who are from a computer science or similar background.
- The ideal candidate will have software development experience with strong technical, analytical, interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills.
- Experience of working in the CRM solution/Billing for telecom services would be an added advantage
- Front-end technology: Expertise in front-end technologies of framework like ASP.NET or Google Web Toolkit.
- Development languages: Knowledge of server-side programming languages including C# and Java.
- Database and cache: Familiarity with DBMS technology, including Oracle, or MySQL and any caching mechanisms.
- Application Server: Experience working with JBOSS, EAP.
- Strong understanding of versioning tools like Perforce or GIT.
- Understanding of software development life cycle, Software Design, and development experience