We are looking for an ASP.Net Developer to work as part of our Billing/CRM Development team in India. The role involves participation in full life cycle of development.
Key tasks include:
- Before commencing development
- Understanding customers business requirements
- Understanding current system functionality
- Understanding proposed high level solutions / designs
- Design of customizations to core BSS products like CRM, Mediation, Rating, Billing, Bill Printing, Credit Control, Provisioning, etc
- Design of new R&D features to add to our product suite
- Design of data model changes
- Development of customizations to our products
- Conduct Code reviews
- Support Bug Fixing
- Unit testing of customizations/additions to our core product suite
- Supporting testing team and resolving issues
- Supporting build & release team by providing any additional build and release instructions
Work with us on ground-breaking new developments in the fields of telecoms, cable industry, finance, and other sectors. Be part of a tightly knit team that is changing the way that the world works. This team has already produced innovation in the fields of CRM, Mediation, Convergent Charging, Mobile Billing, Content Billing and Real-time Rating.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who enjoys working in a latest technology driven & challenging environment. We encourage our staff to innovate both in terms of technology and process to deliver high quality solutions in a timely manner.
Given that Cerillion’s head office is in the UK with a worldwide customer base, a willingness to travel internationally is essential.
We are seeking candidates who are from a computer science background. The ideal candidate will have at 5 to 8 years software development experience with strong technical, analytical, interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills. Experience of working in the Telecoms industry would be an added advantage.
Competencies/capabilities – technical/professional
- Minimum of 5–8 years of experience in technical solution design and solution development for high user footprint software solutions based on Java related technologies.
- Good technical skills with development experience in:
- ASP.Net (Webforms) and C#
- JQuery, AJAX
- Oracle 11g or above
- Excellent RDBMS concepts, SQL and PL/SQL knowledge
- Use of a source control system and debugging tools
- Understanding of software development life cycle, Software Design and development experience
- Understanding of Agile processes.
Competencies/capabilities – behavioural
- Java, EJB, Spring and Spring boot
- ORM tools like Entity Framework, Hibernate
- Knowledge of Telecom Domain - Exposure to working on other Mediation/Billing/Online Charging products
- Product and process-oriented development experience
- Experience of working in multiple development environments including Agile, Iterative, and Waterfall
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Organised, professional, multitasking, flexible and pragmatic, willing to commit to a shared vision
- Quick learner, having strong analytical and Problem solving/troubleshooting skills, with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, written, telephonic and documentation
- Good interpersonal skills and collaborative team working spirit
- Ability to follow instructions and work effectively and independently with minimal guidance
- Quality and budget aware
- Estimation & Planning Techniques
- Self-motivated and innovative, taking initiative and ownership, and possessing progress initiatives
Educated to degree level (or equivalent)