Cerillion has an exciting opportunity for a new Junior Business Consultant to join our team in London.
We are looking for someone who is ready to take their next steps in their career and personal development. Cerillion is an international and leading provider of business support systems within the telecoms industry, with more than 20 years’ experience.
If you are a talented, creative, person who wishes to join a growing business then this role could be just for you.
Our Junior Business Consultants will:
- Provides consistent high-quality service to external and/or internal clients to meet their needs.
- Able to gather, analyse, investigate, and interpret data, issues, and situations.
- Be the face of Cerillion when dealing with clients and have the ability to guide customers through the complex process of bulling systems.
- Provide support on billing system implementation projects.
- Assist with billing system configurations.
- Assist with gathering customer requirements and provide analysis to support the choice of system(s) to suit their needs.
- Work on a multitude of projects to ensure they become well-rounded Business Consultants.
- Provide support with development of test specifications.
- Assist with System installation and end to end delivery.
What we provide:
- Competitive Salary
- 23 days annual leave (+ bank holiday), increasing to 28 days after 5 years’ service.
- Vitality healthcare cover.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Hybrid working - As we return to the office, we will be 2 days from the office and 3 days at home.
- An office in the heart of Covent Garden, providing an excellent base for our team events and social functions.
As a Junior Business Consultant, you will:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Have 12 to 18 months experience working in a similar position.
- Have experience of a project life cycle.
- Can write clear, concise documents.
- Provide excellent communication to our clients and other team members.
- Be well organised and self-motivated.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
- Have an eagerness to learn through extensive on the job and external training.