Cerillion are looking for full stack mobile app developer to join our team. With a focus on mobile app development, you will nevertheless be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
Work with us on ground-breaking new developments in the fields of comprehensive omni-channel CRM solution that integrates all aspects of the customer relationship lifecycle for telecoms services.
Be part of a tightly knit team that is changing the way that the world works. This team has already produced innovation in the fields of Cloud billing, Subscription Management, Mediation, Convergent Charging, Mobile Billing, Content Billing, Real-time Rating, Product Catalogue, Mobile App and Self Service.
As a Full Stack mobile app Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries including iOS and/or Android app development. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. Familiarity with Agile methodologies is desirable.
Key responsibilities include:
The successful candidate will:
- Work with development teams and product managers to realise software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end applications that deliver appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Design and develop features and actively participate in the product roadmap.
- Listen to feature requests and work closely with design and product teams to solve new use cases.
- Write, test, and deploy production ready code.
- Build a highly scalable & highly available enterprise system.
- Be able to discern insights from all phases of a continuous product development cycle.
- Be ever curious about how ideas are brought to life and how they work.
- Be passionate about enterprise product development, scalability, and other aspects to make an impact.
- Have opinions about programming languages and experience building enterprise applications.
- Believe that code must be well-tested, and that tests are a helpful tool in driving design.
- Demonstrate ability and desire to lead small teams delivering quality work on time.
We are seeking candidates who are from a computer science or similar background. The ideal candidate will have software development experience with strong technical, analytical, interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills. Experience of working in the CRM solution/Billing for telecom services would be an added advantage.
Good technical skills with development experience in:
What we provide:
- Front-end technology (mobile): Expertise in front-end mobile app technologies. Microsoft Xamarin Forms desirable, but other cross-platform frameworks or native iOS/Android app development also relevant.
- Front-end technology (web): Expertise in front-end web technologies or frameworks like ASP.NET or Google Web Toolkit.
- Development languages: Knowledge of Java server-side programming.
- Database and cache: Familiarity with DBMS technology, including Oracle, or MySQL and any caching mechanisms.
- Application Server: Experience working with JBOSS, EAP. Middleware frameworks such as Apache CAMEL also desirable.
- Strong understanding of versioning tools like Perforce or GIT.
- Understanding of software development life cycle, Software Design, and development experience
- Competitive Salary
- 23 days annual leave (+ bank holiday), increasing to 28 days after 5 years’ service
- Vitality healthcare cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Hybrid working - As we return to the office, we will be 2 days from the office and 3 days at home
- An office in the heart of Covent Garden, providing an excellent base for our team events and social functions