Cerillion Bulgaria are looking for full stack developer to join our team. You will be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
Work with us on ground-breaking new developments in the fields of comprehensive omni-channel CRM solution that integrates all aspects of the customer relationship lifecycle for telecoms services.
Be part of a tightly knit team that is changing the way that the world works. This team has already produced innovation in the fields of Cloud billing, Subscription Management, Mediation, Convergent Charging, Mobile Billing, Content Billing, Real-time Rating, Product Catalogue, Mobile App and Self Service.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. Familiarity with Agile methodologies is desirable.
Key tasks include:
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Design and develop features and actively participate in the product roadmap.
- Listen to feature requests and work closely with design and product teams to solve newer use cases.
- Write, test, and deploy production ready code.
- Build a highly scalable & highly available enterprise system.
Key responsibility includes:
- An ability to discern insights from all phases of a continuous product development cycle.
- Ever curious about how ideas are brought to life and how they work.
- Passionate about enterprise product development, scalability, and other aspects to make an impact.
- You have opinions about programming languages and experience building enterprise applications.
- You must believe that code must be well-tested, and that tests are a helpful tool in driving design.
- Knowledge of Oracle or other similar SQL databases
- Experience working with multiple front-end languages and libraries.
We are seeking candidates who are from a computer science or similar background. The ideal candidate will have software development experience with strong technical, analytical, interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills. Experience of working in the CRM solution/Billing for telecom services would be an added advantage
Good technical skills with development experience in:
- Front-end technology: Expertise in front-end technologies of framework like ASP.NET or Google Web Toolkit.
- Development languages: Knowledge of server-side programming languages including C# and Java.
- Database and cache: Familiarity with DBMS technology, including Oracle, or MySQL and any caching mechanisms.
- Application Server: Experience working with JBOSS, EAP.
- Strong understanding of versioning tools like Perforce or GIT.
- Understanding of software development life cycle, Software Design, and development experience