We are looking for experienced Telecommunications Test Analyst with 4 to 7 years demonstrable testing/implementation experience of CRM, OMS & Billing in a telecommunications environment. Any exposure to online charging, mobile app, logical or physical network inventory and interconnect is a bonus.
The Sr Test Analyst will undertake the following key tasks:
- You are expected to work in highly agile and integrated work environment responsible for validating & delivering end to end working system before it gets delivered to Customer
- Writing, executing tests during Agile development and working closely with agile team members
Competencies/capabilities – technical/professional
- Reproduce, analyse & troubleshoot issues to determine whether the issue requires a code, configuration, or environment fix
- Use test plans, systems documentation, business requirements and acceptance criteria to produce test scripts in preparation for test execution
- Responsible for maintaining test environments to include software release updates, patches, configuration for environment.
- Managing software defects in line with project priorities liaising with Project Managers, development team leaders and Clients to ensure defect closure and delivery.
- Maintain and contribute to product test automation test framework
Competencies/capabilities – behavioural
- Telecom BSS E2E knowledge – CRM, OMS, Usage Processing & Billing knowledge is must have
- Good knowledge of Unix scripting, Oracle, PL/SQL scripting is must
- Knowledge of API testing using SoapUI/Postman
- Understanding & experience with agile software development process
- Full life cycle testing experience within a structured testing environment (ideally V-Model)
- Working knowledge of software defect tracking tools like Jira
- Exposure to support or operations and maintenance role involving customer interaction is an advantage.
- Knowledge and working experience of Selenium, any performance testing tool is an advantage
Education, qualifications & special training
- Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience in client-facing roles will be an advantage.
- Quick learner
- Educated to bachelor’s degree level (or more) in a technical subject – BE/BTech/MCA.