We are looking for a full stack mobile app developer to join our existing mobile app team. The role involves analysis of new requirements producing designs and implementing code changes to achieve desired functionality. Experience using Microsoft Xamarin Forms to develop apps for iOS/ Android platforms and ability to develop RESTful APIs using Java EE technologies is essential.
Key tasks include:
- Understanding functional and non-functional requirements
- Understanding current system functionality
- Translating requirements into technical use cases
- Producing technical designs
- Mobile app development using Xamarin Forms
- REST API development using Java EE is essential
- Collaborating with Cerillion colleagues across product areas.
- Unit testing and Integration Testing
- Assisting test teams with their mobile app activities
- Reviewing other’s code. Actioning review comments on your code.
- Merging code and resolving code conflicts.
- Identifying any changes required to build and release processes.
- Updating installation, configuration and user guide documentation.
- Demonstrating new features to internal stakeholders.
- Analysing bug reports to identify root cause
- Devise, implement and test software fixes
Work with us on ground-breaking new developments in the fields of telecoms, finance, transport and other sectors. This team has already produced innovation in numerous fields e.g.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM),
- Cloud Subscription Billing
- E-commerce and Customer Self Service
- Mobile Apps
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who enjoys working in a latest technology driven & challenging environment. We encourage our staff to innovate both in terms of technology and process to deliver high quality solutions in a timely manner.
We are seeking candidates who are from a computer science background who are well versed in software development. The ideal candidate will have strong technical, analytical, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable in both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries including iOS and/or Android app development. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Experience of working in the Telecoms industry would be an added advantage.