Product Page Header Module
Intro text Module
The Cerillion Managed Service integrates neatly with your existing business processes and removes the headache of billing system operations by utilising a dedicated team of billing experts. It provides support for the I.T., billing and print operations necessary to run a complete billing service. It is managed through a dedicated single point of contact ensuring that all services are delivered according to a Service Level Agreement (SLA). All work is supported by regular customer reviews to ensure the service is optimised for your business needs.
A dedicated team of experts working within a Service Level Agreement (SLA) to deliver the service that you need, when you need it
Transparent pricing and simple pay-per-subscriber structure means you receive a first-class service at an affordable and predictable price
Shared risk, shared reward
Shared risk, shared reward
Our success depends on your success, and our knowledge and expertise can help guide you on that path without the worries of day-to-day billing operations
2 columns Paragraph Widget Set 1
The Cerillion Managed Service can be run on equipment located in your own data centre, or from Cerillion’s secure data centre in London’s docklands, which offers a full business continuity service and disaster recovery. Using resilient hardware, capacity management and a fully scheduled maintenance plan, customers can be sure of the operational security and system availability expected from this business-critical service.
Your own call centre staff can connect directly to our web-based CRM over the internet. Alternatively, other channels to market such as in-house point of sale systems can interact directly through APIs.
The standard scope of services includes:
- Billing Operations – providing execution of normal billing functions including: mediation, rating, billing, payment interfaces, generation of reminders and reports.
- IT Operations – ensuring the normal functioning of the infrastructure provided by Cerillion, including: UNIX system administration, database administration, capacity management and system backups;
- Help Desk – providing a single point of contact for all aspects of the service;
- Business Change – providing support for business process, tariff, format and reporting changes.
Optional services include:
- Custom reports and data analysis projects;
- Print and postage of bills and correspondence.
Many customers choose a managed billing service because of a lack of experienced staff, the need to launch new products and services quickly, or the need to manage growth. Over time such customers may reach a steady state or develop an in-house capability and so wish to transfer operations to in-house staff. Cerillion is able to facilitate this through a Build-Operate-Transfer model and providing training, hand-over and transition services.