Product Page Header Module
Intro text Module
The Internet of Things (IoT) is opening up exciting new revenue opportunities for businesses in all industries. Connected hardware, networks, platforms and solutions are offering newer ways to generate revenue from data, storage and ‘smart’ services. However, to make the most of the IoT opportunity, companies need to transform their business processes and invest in newer support systems that are built for the IoT economy.
IoT Value Chain
Cerillion helps accelerate your IoT journey and strengthen your position in the IoT value chain through a range of powerful charging, billing and settlement solutions designed and developed for the new breed of IoT products, services and business models. Our IoT billing solutions will help differentiate your services from the competition by allowing you to manage and offer complex multi-party services with ease. Cerillion’s deep-rooted industry expertise and proven track record of implementing monetisation solutions in more than 40 countries make us the digital transformation partner of choice for businesses worldwide.
2 columns Paragraph Widget
Cerillion Enterprise BSS/OSS
- Built to maximise value – Pre-integrated BSS/OSS suite supports businesses spanning the network, platform and solutions layers of the IoT value chain
- Powerful platform – Enables CSPs to move up the IoT value chain by bundling IoT platform and solution capabilities
- Flexible business models – Itemised and aggregated charging and billing options along with management tools needed for bulk service fulfilment
- Autonomous service management – Rules-based engine to implement the business logic required for IoT services
- IoT monetisation across the value chain – Deploy as a point solution at any layer in the IoT value chain
- Supports subscriptions and usage-based pricing – Ideally suited to IoT device and solution providers with recurring revenue business models
- Agile cloud billing platform – Launch new IoT services quickly, automate monetisation processes and scale according to business demand
- Helps activate new revenue streams – Manage new B2B2X relationships and offer white-label billing services
Internet of Things: Business Models and Monetisation
The advent of the digital economy has placed new demands on Communications Services Providers (CSPs) and the current breed of BSS/OSS systems are simply unable to cope with these demands. CSPs have to contend with legacy systems that are unable to integrate efficiently with new applications, resulting in a tangled web of disparate operational systems and processes. CSPs need to quickly reimagine the ways they operate and engage with their customers to succeed within this new paradigm.