Product Page Header Module
Graphic Slide Widget
Digital transformation is changing the way that First Responders use the latest critical communications technology to deliver faster, better services to staff on the front line. Advanced mapping, geo-fencing, video from scene, group video and the latest 4G Push To Talk (PTT) tools all combine to enhance the information available to those in command and those whose lives are on the line. Cerillion’s convergent BSS/OSS platform supports Critical Communications service providers in delivering world class and latest generation services.
Cerillion Enterprise BSS/OSS is designed to simultaneously support TETRA and 4G/LTE networks with traffic managed across both with true real-time online charging and offline configurations. Cerillion’s product suite supports the end-to-end service lifecycle from equipment quotation and ordering, through to provisioning, charging and billing.
Supporting end-to-end business processes.
Service orchestration and provisioning
Service orchestration and provisioning across multi-technology networks.
Established partner programs
Working with Motorola and Airbus (TWISP) partner programs.
Supporting latest 3GPP R13 standard, including Push-To-Talk (PTT).
Full TETRA service support
- Managing TETRA and GSM equipment
- Maintaining service hierarchies and rights management
- Charging / billing by users, departments and organisations
- Dynamic group management (GSSI) and service allocation (ISSI)
ASTRID, a government-owned mobile communications network for emergency and security services in Belgium, partnered with Cerillion to support its radio communications, blue light mobile, paging and dispatching services.
Find out how Cerillion has helped ASTRID:
- Manage the demand and complexity of a broad array of critical communications services
- Streamline provisioning of new TETRA Radios and Groups
- Improve the accuracy of rating, discounting and billing
- Create a scalable platform to support future growth