We are looking for a permanent Software Developer to work as part of our development team to work on various products based on Java/ESB technologies. The role involves participation in the full life cycle of development using agile development methodologies as well as the waterfall model.
Key tasks include:
Before commencing development
- Understanding customers business requirements
- Understanding current system functionality
- Translating business requirements into technical use cases
- Working along-side Cerillion core team
- Creating database designs
- Code development
- Code reviews
- Unit testing
- Supporting testing team and resolving issues
- Supporting build & release team by providing any additional build and release instructions
Work with us on ground breaking new developments in the fields of telecoms, finance, transport and other sectors. This team has already produced innovation in numerous fields e.g.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Telecoms Billing
- Cloud Subscription Billing
- Online Charging Systems
- E-commerce and Customer Self Service
- Mobile Apps
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who enjoys working in a latest technology driven & challenging environment. We encourage our staff to innovate both in terms of technology and process to deliver high quality solutions in a timely manner.
We are seeking candidates who are from a computer science background. The ideal candidate will have strong technical, analytical, interpersonal and problem-solving skills. Experience of working in the Telecoms industry would be an added advantage.
Educated to degree level or better