We are looking for a full stack mobile app developer with 3 to 5 years’ experience to join our existing mobile app team. The role involves analysis of new requirements producing designs and implementing code changes to achieve desired functionality. Experience using Microsoft Xamarin Forms to develop apps for iOS and Android platforms is essential. Ability to develop RESTful APIs using Java EE technologies is highly desirable.
Key tasks include:
- Understanding functional and non-functional requirements
- Understanding current system functionality
- Translating requirements into technical use cases
- Producing technical designs
- Mobile app development using Xamarin Forms
- REST API development using Java EE is essential
- Collaborating with Cerillion colleagues across product areas.
- Unit testing and Integration Testing
- Assisting test teams with their mobile app activities
- Reviewing other’s code. Actioning review comments on your code.
- Merging code and resolving code conflicts.
- Identifying any changes required to build and release processes.
- Updating installation, configuration and user guide documentation.
- Demonstrating new features to internal stakeholders.
Competencies/capabilities – technical/professional
- Analysing bug reports to identify root cause
- Devise, implement and test software fixes
- 3 years+ developing mobile apps using Xamarin Forms
- Expertise in REST or SOAP API development in Java EE technologies
- JSON and/or XML-based data interchange formats
- User-level Linux
- SQL & PL/SQL
- Oracle DBMS
Educated to degree level or better