We seek an individual with relevant experience to carry out the role of network administrator. The candidate should be an outgoing communicator, with the drive to deliver excellent service to Cerillion staff. Our product portfolio includes both retail and wholesale billing solutions utilising a variety of Microsoft, UNIX and Oracle products.
Key tasks include:
- Configure & Setup Wintel/Linux/Unix servers and networks from new to functional
- Daily user administration in Active Directory / Exchange / Unix / Oracle / SQL / File & Print
- Log, track and resolve issues raised by Cerillion users
- Provide technical resource in ongoing/new projects
- Configure and manage of laptops and desktops
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of Microsoft based applications
- Creation and maintenance of network admin policies and procedures
- Provide support to product development and delivery activities of the company
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience within both the Wintel and Unix administration environments and have a desire to progress their career into a more influential role.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- 1 x MCP Windows 2003