Can you make things happen? Can you implement major projects that will affect just about every aspect of a company’s operations?
If you can, then this role is for you.
Due to ongoing expansion we need experienced professionals to project manage the delivery of our world-class CRM, Online Charging, Billing, Mediation, Provisioning and Interconnect solutions and liaise with customers, system implementers, business managers and our development teams.
Role will include:
- Ensure the successful delivery of fixed priced end to end projects and implementations to time, specification and budget and ensure that they are of the highest quality.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of delivery, including managing scope, budget and plan strictly against contract.
- Ensure that projects are managed in accordance with the Project Delivery Methodology.
- Highly hands-on role, requiring Project Manager to manage projects and teams including business analysts, application configuration, product testing, software delivery, system installation and change management.
- Negotiate, manage and resolve technical scope items with customers.
- Overall commercial responsibility for the project.
- Identify and win potential incremental business with the client. Drive customer satisfaction quality levels and ensure best practice is achieved.
- Manage disputes with the client and internal teams/people and achieve win-win outcomes.
- Manage a successful transition from delivery into support and be responsible for system stability for the first 3 months after go-live.
- Inspire, coach and motivate all members of the project team.
- Build senior level client relationships across the client organisation.
- Lead business improvements initiatives within the services division to ensure customer retention.
- Projects will be Miami based with some international travel.
Educated to degree level (or equivalent)