Cerillion is looking for an extraordinarily talented individual who is interested in a software sales career in the incredibly fast-growing subscription industry. We are seeking a candidate who craves a challenge and is not afraid to work outside their comfort zone. The role of the Sales Development Representative includes strategically targeting businesses with the aim to convert the prospects into qualified opportunities. You must be self-motivated and driven to succeed. Our Sales Development Reps are our future Sales Executives. We want to hear from candidates who are interested in moving on to become closers. Hiring and promoting from within is always choice number one.
- Make outbound calls to prospects to identify high quality opportunities
- Research target companies online using a range of online tools
- Confidently pitch the value propositions of our products and services
- Manage a high volume of leads in Salesforce to accurately and efficiently build pipeline
- Excel at qualifying each opportunity properly to ensure the right level of follow up
- Schedule deep dive discovery calls for the executive sales team
- Follow up on various marketing campaigns and events with the goal of sourcing new leads and opportunities for the business development team.
- Continuously develop sales and technology skills
- To meet and exceed your quota of meetings booked.
- To make at least 30 calls a day to your leads and contacts
Experience / Education
- 1-2 years of outbound calling experience
- Experience working in a consultative sales role (not essential)
- Desire to move into a 360 sales role
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Proven track record of accomplishments and over-achievement of goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- A hunter; someone who thinks creatively on how to get into accounts - and what accounts to go after.
- Demonstrated proficiency in software productivity tools (Salesforce, word processing, statistical, spreadsheet, presentation and database software) to meet goals of position.
- Ability to function independently, with minimal supervision.
- Ability to exercise good judgment in protection and dissemination of Company confidential and proprietary information.
- Ability to establish friendly, professional and cooperative relations with internal and external contacts during work.
- Excellent telephone manner, pitch solutions with confidence
- A fighter: does not take no for an answer - never says die - doesn't accept things as they are - asks not “why?” but “why not?”
- Strategic thinker with the ability to articulate verbally, in writing and presentation form, long-term ideas/plans.
- Ability to understand complex technological processes, trends and concepts.
- Does not compromise on quality. Ever.