We are looking for an individual with experience in telecoms BSS/OSS Presales who is interested in furthering their career by a transition into Sales whilst preserving their existing, technical skillset. They would be working as a lead sales executive in our enterprise software team. This role should be considered a technical role and a strong presales background is preferable.
Key tasks include:
- Lead Management
- Managing leads allocated or individually generated through the sales lifecycle
- Opportunity owners need to be able to discuss and demonstrate the software
- Working on new opportunities and leads to provide technical information on the Cerillion product capabilities.
- This will include:
- Software demonstrations & RFP responses
- Working on and responding to requests for information/proposals (RFI/P)
- Meetings with customers on-site and off-site
- A consultative approach to understanding customer requirements and demonstrating how Cerillion can meet those requirements.
- maintaining industry knowledge and experience on trends and best practices in the telecoms BSS/OSS
- Owning and leading sales opportunities
- Expectation to engage right across prospect organization, from C level to technical level
- Managing the pricing and deal structure on owned opportunities
- Travel to customer sites, worldwide
- Other travel
- Attending trades shows as required
Working with and in support of the UK Presales team on all wider Cerillion opportunities
Cerillion are an established, successful, profitable business leading British software design and manufacturing and an acknowledged leader in our industry.
The role provides a lot of opportunity for both financial and professional reward.
Educated to beyond graduate level.