We are looking for experienced Telecommunications Test Analyst with 2 to 4 years demonstrable testing experience of CRM & Billing in a telecommunications environment.
Any exposure to online charging, mediation, logical or physical network inventory and interconnect is a bonus.
The Test Analyst will undertake the following key tasks:
- You are expected to work in highly agile and integrated work environment responsible for validating end to end working system before it gets delivered to Customer
- Writing, executing tests during Agile development and working closely with agile team members
Competencies/capabilities – technical/professional
- Reproduce, analyse & troubleshoot issues to determine whether the issue requires a code, configuration or environment fix
- Use test plans, systems documentation, business requirements and acceptance criteria to produce test scripts in preparation for test execution
- Responsible for maintaining test environments to include software updates, patches, configuration for environment.
- Deploying releases and fixes in test environments
- Managing software defects in line with project priorities liaising with Project Managers, development team leaders and Clients to ensure defect closure and delivery.
- Maintain and contribute to product test automation test framework
- BSS - CRM & Billing knowledge is must have
- Knowledge of Unix, Oracle, SQL is must
- Understanding of agile software development process
- Full life cycle testing experience within a structured testing environment (ideally V-Model)
- Working knowledge of software defect tracking tools like Jira
- Exposure to support or operations and maintenance role involving customer interaction is an advantage.
- Knowledge and working experience of Selenium, any performance testing tool is an advantage
Educated to degree level or better