We are looking for an experienced Test Analyst with 3 to 5 years. Demonstrable functional UI test experience of CRM /Front end & should be able to Manage the releases in terms of testing.
Any exposure to billing, online charging, mediation, logical or physical network Inventory & Automation is a bonus.
The Test Analyst will undertake the following key tasks:
Key tasks include:
- Writing, executing tests cases & working closely with the dev team
- Produce/interpret/execute complex test plans to test the acceptability of the new and changed applications against the defined acceptance criteria
- Support all aspects of the projects through the full test life cycle including post deployment and verification activities
- Reproduce and analyze issues and determine whether the issue requires a code, configuration or environment fix
- Use test plans, systems documentation, business requirements and acceptance criteria to produce test scripts in preparation for test execution
- Responsible for automation of test cases and implementation of test drivers and their maintenance, if working on test automation
- Responsible for maintaining test environments to include skyline releases
- updates, patches, configuration for environment variables, system parameters and database maintenance
- Managing software defects in line with project priorities liaising with Project Managers, development team leaders and Clients.
- Running Operations Tasks / Daily check list task when required.
- Should provide KT sessions.
- Introducing new quality checks to identify issues proactively, suggesting improvements to existing processes.
- Strong hands-on experience in CRM functional UI/Front End testing and its database validation is must.
- BSS - CRM & Billing experience
- Full life cycle testing experience within a structured testing environment (ideally V-Model)
- Good knowledge of Unix, Oracle, SQL
- Working knowledge of software defect tracking tools
Educated to degree level or better