We are looking for Application Support Analysts to perform a variety of tasks. The role involves participation in the complete life cycle of support issues from call logging, initial investigation, recreation, SQL scripting for data solutions, testing and liaison with the clients regarding delivery of fixes.
Key tasks include:
Resolving issues e.g:
- Examining relevant log files stored on Unix server
- Recreating issues on a test system
- Running SQL queries against Oracle database to extract data
- Understanding clients business processes
- Making configuration amendments
- Writing temporary workaround scripts
- Testing software releases
- Answering technical queries
We are seeking natural problem-solvers, who enjoy customer contact and are good team players, to resolve issues on behalf of our clients that result from their use of Cerillion software.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who enjoys working in a client facing environment investigating and resolving real client issues. Given that Cerillion has a worldwide customer base, a willingness to travel internationally is preferred.
- Degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years telecoms experience