We are looking for a Support Analyst to perform a variety of tasks. The role involves participation in the complete life cycle of support issues from initial investigation, recreation, SQL scripting for data solutions, testing and liaison with the clients regarding delivery of fixes.
Key tasks include:
- Examining relevant log files stored on Unix server
- Recreating issues on a test system
- Running SQL queries against Oracle database to extract data
- Understanding clients business processes
Resolving issues e.g.
- Making configuration amendments
- Providing SQL scripts for data amendments
- Writing temporary workaround scripts
- Making code changes
Testing and delivery of software releases
- Installation of patches
- Writing, executing & documenting test cases
- Delivery of releases to the customer
Answering technical queries
We are seeking natural problem-solvers, who enjoy customer contact and are good team players, to resolve issues on behalf of our clients that result from their use of Cerillion software maintaining good customer service at all times.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who enjoys working in a client-facing environment investigating and resolving real client issues. We encourage our staff to work on multiple customers and functional areas providing them an end-to-end understanding of the BSS industry.
We are seeking candidates who are from a computer science background. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of software support experience in the Telecoms industry with strong technical, analytical, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
Educated to degree level (or equivalent)