Internet of Things
Network Asset Management
Broadband and Multi-play
Editions and Pricing
Try it now
Enterprise Product Catalogue
Convergent Charging System
Results and Reports
IR Contacts & Advisers
Acceptable Use Policy
Revised and Effective as of: March 1, 2013
This Acceptable Use Policy ("Policy") outlines unacceptable use of Cerillion Skyline services which interact with, or access, the Internet (the "Services"). This Policy is in addition to any other terms and conditions under which Cerillion provides the Services to you.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY.
If you violate this Policy or authorize or help others to do so, Cerillion may suspend or terminate your use of the Services in accordance with the terms of the Customer Agreement.
Cerillion may make reasonable modifications to this Policy from time to time by posting a new version of this document on the Cerillion Website at
(or any successor URL(s)). Revisions are effective immediately upon posting. Accordingly, we recommend that you visit the Cerillion Website regularly to ensure that your activities conform to the most recent version.
Questions about this Policy (e.g., whether any contemplated use is permitted) and reports of violations of this Policy should be directed to
The examples listed in this Policy are not exhaustive. Prohibited uses and activities include, without limitation, any use of the Services in a manner that, in Cerillion's reasonable judgment, involves, facilitates, or attempts any of the following:
1. violating any law of, or committing conduct that is tortious or unlawful in, any applicable jurisdiction;
2. gambling activities;
3. displaying, performing, sending, receiving or storing any content that is obscene, pornographic, lewd, lascivious, or excessively violent, regardless of whether the material or its dissemination is unlawful;
4. advocating or encouraging violence against any government, organization, group, individual or property, or providing instruction, information, or assistance in causing or carrying out such violence, regardless of whether such activity is unlawful;
5. accessing, sending, receiving, displaying, performing, disclosing, storing, or executing any content a) in violation of any copyright, right of publicity, patent, trademark, service mark, trade name, trade secret or other intellectual property right, b) in violation of any applicable agreement, or c) without authorization;
6. deleting or altering author attributions, copyright notices, or trademark notices, unless expressly permitted in writing by the owner;
7. obtaining unauthorized access to any system, network, service, or account;
8. interfering with service to any user, site, account, system, or network by use of any program, script, command, or otherwise;
9. introducing or activating any viruses, worms, harmful code and/or Trojan horses;
10. sending or posting unsolicited messages or e-mail, whether commercial or not, a) to any recipients who have requested that messages not be sent to them, or b) to a large number of recipients, including users, newsgroups, or bulletin boards, at one time;
11. evading spam filters, or sending or posting a message or e-mail with deceptive, absent, or forged header or sender identification information;
12. propagating chain letters or pyramid schemes, whether or not the recipient wishes to receive such mailings;
13. holding Cerillion and/or its suppliers, their affiliates, officers, employees and/or shareholders up to public scorn or ridicule;
14. reselling Cerillion's services, in whole or in part, to any entity or individual, without Cerillion's prior written consent, or misrepresenting your relationship with Cerillion.
15. Advocates or induces illegal activity;
16. Stalks, harasses, or harms anyone, including minors;
17. Impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents Customer's affiliation with a person or entity;
18. Modifies, alters, tampers with, repairs, or otherwise creates derivative works of any software included in the Services (except to the extent software included in the Services is provided to Customer under a separate license that expressly permits the creation of derivative works);
19. Except as allowed by local law, reverse engineers, disassembles, or decompiles the Services or software included in the Services;
20. Accesses or uses the Services in a way intended to avoid incurring fees or exceeding usage limits or quotas;
21. Distributes, publishes, sends, or facilitates unsolicited mass e-mailings, promotions, advertising, or solicitations, including commercial advertising and informational announcements;