Convergent Charging and Product Catalogue for MVNE
MVN-X is the MVNE business unit of Ignition Group, one of Africa's largest providers of technology, media, telecommunication and financial services.
MVN-X is a dynamic company that enables leading brands, retailers and corporates to become MVNOs by providing the necessary infrastructure, operating systems and processes through a seamless integrated solution.
On a growth trajectory which will see them double their subscriber base to more than 1 million subscribers in 12 months, MVN-X identified the need to upgrade its online charging system (OCS) to support the latest generation of charging options including balance sharing and balance transfers, as well as enabling the MVNOs to become fully self-sufficient and improve time to market.
After an in-depth selection process and consultative engagement, MVN-X chose Cerillion to implement the Convergent Charging System and Enterprise Product Catalogue modules from its Enterprise BSS/OSS suite, providing a 5G-ready native diameter OCS enabling rapid integration to the host network, whilst reducing complexity and streamlining operations.
As an established MVNE serving 10+ separate retail brands, MVN-X needed to upgrade its charging capabilities to support the next stage of growth for the business.
Key requirements for MVN-X included:
- High performance online charging system (OCS) to support rapid business growth
- Native diameter network integration
- Comprehensive product catalogue to enable MVNOs to design and build their own offers
- Multi-tenanted solution to support multiple retail brands on one platform
- Open integration with MVN-X’s existing systems
- Real-time migration from legacy OCS to new platform
- Future-proof the business for 5G services