Multi-tenancy BSS solution for mobile messaging and CPaaS
LINK is one of Europe’s leading providers of mobile messaging and Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) solutions. The company constantly evolves its digital messaging solutions through new customer use cases and continued expansion of its CPaaS platform.
Rapid growth achieved through a combination of multiple acquisitions and organic expansion had resulted in huge complexity in LINK’s back-office systems and processes. In order to move forward with its business plans, the company recognised the need to harmonise its IT strategy and rationalise its BSS platforms.
Following a long consultative engagement including multiple product demos and extensive customer references, LINK chose Cerillion as its BSS transformation partner due to the company’s proven ability to support multi-tenancy, multi-jurisdiction business models as well as the scalability to support LINK’s ambitious growth plans.
CTO, LINK Mobility
As a business growing quickly through acquisition, LINK needed to consolidate all its business units on a single standardised BSS platform to streamline business operations and support the company’s on-going growth.
Key BSS/OSS requirements for LINK included:
- Multi-tenancy to support multiple business units on a unified BSS platform
- Flexible product catalogue to enable the rapid launch of new products and services
- A proven solution for managing B2B services including complex enterprise billing and wholesale settlements
- Scalability to support billions of transactions per year
- Open APIs to support easy integration with LINK’s other business systems