Automated subscription billing for healthcare services
ResMed is a global pioneer in connected health selling products in 140+ countries. Every day and night, millions of people use ResMed's industry-leading products, apps and cloud software to treat and manage sleep apnoea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and other respiratory conditions. Its 7,500-member team strives to improve patients' quality of life, reduce the impact of chronic disease and save healthcare costs across the world.
Director of Commercial Operations, ResMed
In Australia, ResMed were preparing to launch a new set of subscription-based services, providing patients with access to the latest sleep related medical products for a convenient and affordable monthly fee.
Key requirements for ResMed included:
- Flexible subscription contract periods
- Fully automated billing and payment collection process
- Adaptable subscription product catalogue
- Support for a multi-tenanted channel sales model, with segregated data access for resellers and agents
- Ability to bill multiple subscriptions on a single account
- White label deployment with fully customisable domain / URL and end-customer communications
- Payment gateway integration
- Tailored invoice design
- End-user self-service portal