Convergent multi-service billing and CRM for NGN and 4G services
The Bahamas Telecommunications Company Ltd (BTC) is the incumbent telecommunications operator in the Bahamas, providing fixed wire, mobile, data and broadband services across 70 islands.
Its vision is to enhance the Bahamas's competitive position in the global community by developing and maintaining the most modern, cost effective telecommunications solutions for our customers.
BTC selected Cerillion’s fully convergent CRM and billing solution to help meet the challenges of deregulation, to secure revenues from 4G and BTC’s new FTTx network, and to consolidate all fixed and mobile services on a single billing platform.
Executive Vice President, BTC
BTC decided to undertake a modernisation and rationalisation programme for its entire business support systems infrastructure with the goal to improve time to market and support a new suite of NGN and fibre services. This would involve replacing multiple legacy billing and customer management systems, including the ICMS and Sentori systems, with a single convergent CRM & Billing solution.
Key BSS requirements for BTC included:
- Convergent billing of fixed and mobile services on a single platform
- Single view of the customer
- Online self-care and e-billing
- Manage the complete customer lifecycle
- Comprehensive work order management and appointment scheduling
- Integrated line plant planning and management of outside plant
- Fixed and mobile number portability