Triple-play BSS transformation delivered in 15 months from contract
Sure delivers mobile, broadband, fixed line, data centre and enterprise solutions to consumers, corporate and public sector clients in seven jurisdictions: the Isle of Man, Guernsey, Jersey, the Falkland Islands, St Helena, Ascension Island and Diego Garcia.
Faced with a rapidly changing industry, Sure set out a strategy to transform its business operations and future-proof it for the digital world. With a core focus on delivering the best possible customer experiences, the digital transformation would need to address not only the needs of Sure’s own retail customers, but also enable its business customers to modernise and digitise their customer experiences too.
In December 2017, following a comprehensive and competitive tender process, Sure signed a contract for Cerillion to deliver a state-of-the-art multi-tenanted BSS/OSS platform which would enable Sure to offer fully digital services and experiences to their business, corporate and retail customers.
As the incumbent communications provider in Guernsey, but also a challenger in Jersey and the Isle of Man, Sure needed a convergent platform that would support its full triple-play portfolio and give them a competitive edge over the competition in terms of time-to-market, but also delivering operational excellence and efficiency.
Key BSS requirements for Sure included:
- Unify all prepaid and postpaid services in one convergent platform
- Support for triple-play portfolio and flexible service bundling for both retail and business customers
- Multi-tenancy, multi-currency, multi-taxation enabled system to operate all business units from a single system
- Digital first customer experience through online self-service and mobile apps
- Pre-integrated BSS suite
- Finding the right-sized partner with in-house skills in deploying their own product, appropriate in-region experience and which could offer managed services