Cerillion is an international and leading provider of business support systems within the telecoms industry, with more than 20 years’ experience.
We are looking for a Senior Presales Consultant with a background in telecoms to work with our Sales Executives and Account Managers in all aspects of the sales cycle, for the full range of Cerillion products and services.
This role will include:
- Being able to comfortably give presentations and write responses to customer requests.
- Deliver technical consultancy and product knowledge to customers via good written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Support the Sales Team with customer-facing technical pre-sales assistance.
- Designing, describing, and managing the solution engineering of products
- Understand customer requirements and articulate the value propositions and benefits to develop a winning value proposition through bid management.
- Support and implement the launch of new products and ensure successful handover to the Delivery teams.
What we provide:
- Competitive Salary
- 23 days annual leave (+ bank holiday), increasing to 28 days after 5 years’ service.
- Vitality healthcare cover.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Hybrid working - As we return to the office, we will be 2 days from the office and 3 days at home.
- An office in the heart of Covent Garden, providing an excellent base for our team events and social functions.
What we are looking for in our next Senior Pre-Sales Consultant:
- Someone who has background in telecoms with previous telecoms BSS is required.
- Knowledge and experience of real-time / convergent charging environments (pre-paid and post-paid solutions)
- Experience with Communications Services Providers (CSP) Customer Care & Billing business analysis consulting.
- Able to get involved in all aspects of long sales engagements and the preparation of commercial proposals.
- Have excellent communication skills so that you can manage bids, make proposals, and present systems demonstrations.
- Ability to travel internationally when needed.