Cerillion is looking to expand its account management team and is seeking a highly motivated individual with the drive to deliver excellent customer service to a number of key Cerillion accounts.
Account Manager duties include:
- Create, identify and respond to opportunities for providing products and services to our customers.
- Liaise with those responsible in Cerillion to establish pricing; make recommendations for products, enhancements and services that will help the customer organisation to achieve its business objectives.
- Monitor the level of customer satisfaction at regular intervals; respond to customers’ queries and issues; ensure that, when necessary, corrective action is taken by Cerillion and by the customer organisation.
- Manage the escalation path for support and project issues where necessary to ensure that issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Identify key influencers in the customer organisation and build relationships with them.
- Assist Cerillion management to plan and resource the business it expects to achieve with the customer organisation. Monitor the level of business actually achieved.
- Advises the management of the customer organisation how to plan and budget for the products and services that are to be supplied in the coming few years.
- Given the varied locations of our customers, a willingness for international travel (Europe/Africa/Asia/Americas) on a regular basis is essential.
Required to be educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- Familiarity with BSS and/or OSS applications used in support of a Telecommunications Operator’s business. This familiarity must be demonstrated to enable appreciation of the Customer’s usage of the system and of their changing requirements.
- Experience of CRM and Billing solutions from working for other leading vendors/systems integrators.
- Competence with standard MS Office applications and an awareness of project management techniques.
- Taking account of new information or changed circumstances and modifying understanding of a problem or situation accordingly.
- Retaining objectivity and proper understanding of a problem or situation when placed under conditions of stress.
- Maintaining focus on agreed objectives and deliverables whatever the circumstances.
- Keeping commercial aspects continually in mind when taking actions or making decisions.
- Understanding the needs of the internal or external customer and keeping them in mind when taking actions or making decisions.
- Taking innovative approaches to problem solving and devising inventive and creative solutions.
- Understanding the hierarchy and culture of customer organisations and being able to identify the decision makers and influencers.
- Influencing and persuading others to take a specific course of action when there is no direct line of command or control.
- Checking progress against targets, reporting as necessary and taking action to resolve exceptions.
- Managing multiple customers of varying size (from Tier 1 to Tier 3 operators) and manage multiple opportunities simultaneously and effectively.