Cerillion’s head office is located in a city that needs little in the way of introduction.
London has firmly established itself as a major 21st century tech hub in Europe and globally, home to many multinational offices and disruptive start-ups. Our offices, located in Covent Garden, in the heart of London are surrounded by a wide range of shopping, dining and entertainment options, close to Trafalgar Square, Leicester Square and Westminster, and are well-connected by transport links supporting hybrid working.
Benefits offered to UK employees:
- Competitive Salary
- 23 days annual leave (+ bank holidays), increasing to 28 days after 5 years’ service
- Vitality health insurance
- Pension / life assurance plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Weekly fitness classes
- ShareSave scheme
- Regular company parties, after-work socials, and special events
- Hybrid working
- Mental Health First Aiders
As well as recruiting experienced staff, Cerillion also runs an established Graduate Programme with a new intake of graduates each year. Find out more