We require an additional Solution Architect to participate in Cerillion system deliveries and provide post go-live consultancy services to our customers. The Cerillion Network Inventory (CNI) application provides a powerful, integrated suite of software products designed to complement and extend GE Digital Energy's Smallworld Network Inventory software.
You would be working with ground-breaking new developments in telecoms, and utilities sectors on innovative solutions to many of the world’s leading Telecoms and Cable TV providers supporting:
- Network planning and engineering for both fixed and mobile networks
- Automated service assignment
- Geo Web Client development
- BSS and OSS integration
You should have a minimum of 10 years’ experience working with network inventory solutions and a proven track record of designing and implementing these solutions. You must also have between 5-10 years’ of relevant experience in telecoms. You will be able to demonstrate experience in carrying out requirements analysis and writing detailed specifications.
- Lead requirements analysis and documentation
- Lead and deliver workshops and training sessions
- Assist in test planning and test script development
- Assist with demo data preparation and presentation
- Assist with pre-sale presentations and proposals
- Assist with Product Roadmap and Definition
You should also have experience of some (or preferably all) of the following areas:
- End to End project delivery
- Agreeing detailed requirements with Customers
- Writing design specifications for development
- Installing and configuring the network inventory platform
- Data migration activities
- Writing test specifications and test execution
If you are the type of person we are looking for, you probably enjoy the challenge of effecting business change. You also enjoy visiting new countries and working with new cultures.
This is a central client-facing role, requiring an ability to guide the customer through the complex process of network inventory systems change, and rewarding you with the satisfaction of providing our clients with a first-class service.
Educated to degree level (or equivalent). Minimum of 2:1 in a technical subject.