We are looking for a Systems Analyst to perform a variety of tasks. The role involves working as part of a core team responsible from the design, deployment, configuration, and optimization of IT systems for the OSS/BSS sector.
Key tasks include:
- Specifying hardware configurations to meet the size and scale of differing customer implementation profiles.
- Identifying technical solutions to meet the needs of industry standards current and future and as part of the product development roadmap
- Review and feedback on product changes as they are introduced into the Cerillion product portfolio
- Identify process improvements relating to the deployment and configuration of the Cerillion product portfolio
- Liaising with the customers technical teams to relay the required infrastructure design and sizing parameters prior to software deployment
- Performing both internal and client deployments against agreed project timelines and defined system specifications.
- Completing baseline system configuration in line with system design prior to handover to project teams for delivery to the end customers
- Performing all necessary configuration related to security standards applicable within the OSS/BSS domain
- Perform regular performance and optimization projects against the Cerillion portfolio to identify improvements within the product suite
- Liaising with clients to assist them in optimizing and scaling their infrastructure and system deployments in line with their growth requirements
- Identify improvements within the deployment approach which may leverage new technologies to lower total cost of deployment and maintenance of systems
- Assisting delivery, support and managed service teams resolve issues relating to environmental and or sub system challenges
- Working with pre and post sales teams to support the sales cycle for potential and existing customers
What we provide:
- Competitive Salary
- 23 days annual leave (+ bank holiday), increasing to 28 days after 5 years’ service.
- Vitality healthcare cover.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Hybrid working - As we return to the office, we will be 2 days from the office and 3 days at home.
- An office in the heart of Covent Garden, providing an excellent base for our team events and social functions.
We are seeking:
- Candidates who are from a computer science background.
- 3+ years of applied experience in the Telecoms industry
- With strong technical, analytical, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
Technical skills required:
- Excellent SQL
- Oracle DBMS
- Unix knowledge and scripting
- Understanding of at least one of the following software languages: C, Java, C#, ASP.NET
- Encryption protocols TLS1.2 and above
- SSL Certificate management
- Identify management solutions such as RHSSO or Active Directory
- Ansible Runbook principles and scripting
- OpenShift Container Platform
- VMWare Virtualization Solutions
- Performance Load Testing solutions such as NeoLoad