Can you make things happen? Can you implement mid-size projects that will affect just about
every aspect of a company’s operations? If you can, then this role is for you.
Due to ongoing expansion, we need experienced professionals to project manage the delivery of our world-class CRM, Charging, Billing, Mediation, Provisioning, and Interconnect solutions and liaise with customers, system implementers, business managers and our development teams.
Key responsibilities of a Project Manager at Cerillion are:
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Ensure the successful delivery of fixed priced end to end projects and implementations to time, specification, and budget and ensure that they are of the highest quality.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of delivery, including managing scope, budget, and plan strictly against contract followed by successful transition to support.
- Ensure all billable staff are being utilised to the maximum level in your team. Decide on the most appropriate sourcing strategy on a project-by-project basis i.e., onshore, or offshore.
- Work closely with the Account Management & Sales teams from a resource planning perspective for future project implementations to ensure the required and appropriate level of resource is available for the successful delivery of such projects.
- Recruit, retain and manage the team, having Solution Architects, Business Analysts, Implementation Analysts, and Testers based across multiple locations in India.
- Responsible for holding annual reviews with all direct reports within your team
- Requires managing projects and teams including business analysts, application configuration, product testing, software delivery, system installation and change management.
- Negotiate, manage, and resolve technical scope items with customers.
- Overall commercial responsibility for the project.
- Identify and win potential incremental business with the client. Drive customer satisfaction quality levels and ensure best practice is achieved.
- Manage disputes with the client and internal teams/people and achieve win-win outcomes.
- Build senior level client relationships across the client organisation.
- Lead business improvements initiatives within the services division to ensure customer retention.
- Projects are worldwide and require international travel, coordinating with virtual teams, experience with onsite/offsite collaboration and managing projects and/or programs.
- 10+ years of work experience with at least 5 years full time project management experience.
- Highly experienced in developing, operating, and tailoring Agile and Waterfall Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies.
- Drive sprint planning, backlog grooming, daily stand-up meetings, reviews/demos, retrospectives, and other scrum ceremonies
- Should have prior experience of running scrum teams
- Agile release planning and solid dependency management
- Produce weekly status reports, manage risks and pro-actively partner with fellow PMs
- Experience of delivering BSS/OSS solutions while working for other vendors/systems integration companies
- Familiarity with project planning and tracking tools such as MS Project, JIRA.
- Technical acumen to capture, communicate and drive issues/blockers/risks to resolution
Bachelor's or master’s degree, or equivalent, in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline.